4 – 6 Large Chicken Legs
1-1/2 cups Flour
Salt & Pepper
2 to 3 teaspoons Paprika
2 Green Bell Peppers, sliced
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1. Cut the chicken legs in half and trim fat. Leave skin on.
2. Dredge chicken pieces in a mixture of flour, salt/pepper, and paprika.
3. Brown chicken in oil on the stove.
4. Place chicken in crock-pot and cover with 2 to 3 cups of broth. I use bouillon dissolved in boiled water. Add the bell peppers. Cook for 2 hours or until Chicken is tender.
5. Remove chicken and bell peppers. Set Aside.
6. Remove any standing grease in crock-pot. Add flour to thicken the gravy and continue to cook it in crock-pot. Then add sour cream to mixture.
7. Place chicken in a serving dish over wide, buttered noodles. Pour the gravy over this and serve!