Sesame Crunch




My daughter and I have been peanut butter lovers since she was small. We reminisced about a recipe I made often while she was in preschool and I want to post it today for posterity! It's nutritious if you use natural peanut butter. A great snack!

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 3/4 cups Corn Flakes
1 cup sesame seeds

In bowl, mix peanut butter, honey, cornflakes. Meanwhile put sesame seeds in large skillet and cook over moderate heat for five minutes, stirring until brown. Set seeds on wax paper to cool. Form peanut butter mixture into balls. Roll each ball in seeds until well coated. Store in refrigerator.

Comments

Carrie said…
Nice! I like that you don't have to bake anything...it takes like 10 minutes to make these from top to bottom! Thanks for posting this mom!