Passover Roast in a Crock Pot



1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
2 lbs. Beef or Veal Roast
1 Jar Plum Jam

Place the meat into the crock pot.
Mix the jam with the soup mix.
Pour over roast.
Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 10.
Let the roast rest for a few minutes before slicing.
If you are really patient, chill overnight, then you can cut sheer slices.
Reheat gently.

I made this recipe for Passover using a 3 lb. Cross Rib Roast.  I cooked it for one hour on high and then another six hours on low during the night.  I took it out of the crock pot and refrigerated the roast for about 12 hours before slicing as pictured above.  Then I placed the sauce over the meat to gentle heat for our dinner.  I should have taken another photo before I served it on the platter but we were in a hurry to get it on the table for our Seder!  Delicious!

Comments